TeamLife operates differently than other agencies, by initiating our services to you prior to your surgery or procedure…it’s the TeamLife Way of Working.
Prior to Surgery | Procedure | Hospital Stay:
- TeamLife will conduct an “in-home” visit to assess your environment, making it conducive to your recovery; subtle changes might include: furniture moving, organizational changes, pantry stocking, and arranging for medical supplies and equipment that may be needed. We work with you to plan ahead and minimize your cost through our collaborative network of healthcare providers.
- TeamLife’s objective is to provide you a safe environment at home.
- Reach-out to us early, so we can begin the path to your Wellness Journey.
Hospital / Facility Discharge:
- Scheduling a timely professional, skilled home health service is often a challenge to the patient and family who are being discharged from hospital / facility. We begin our care, with a site visit, to the place of your procedure / surgery, prior to discharge. We work with you, your family and your physician’s team directly, to customize your Home Health Care Plan. We will even take you home, if needed. Contact us today, for more information.
- Leaving your home, following surgery is not desirable, and at times, medically prohibited for short or longer periods of time. Our team of medical and non-medical professionals are here for you to assist with your recovery.
- Our Caregivers will run errands, drive you to appointments, care for pets, manage household chores and shopping, and assist you with at home children, school and extracurricular activities – it is important for you to avoid driving, heavy lifting, pushing, pulling or any unexpected situations.
- Our Nurses are skilled in the early recognition of signs and symptoms to avoid any serious problems. We specialize in post-surgical drains, incision care, ostomy care, complicated wound care, cardiac and respiratory care.
- Our Executive Director of Nursing, is an experienced ER Trauma Nurse, and oversees all cases.
For those recovery, in a different setting other than home, TeamLife will be there every step of the way. Ask about our customized Care Plan Services [email protected]
TeamLife works toward your Healthy Outcomes
Who We Help@Home
TeamLife’s Medically Skilled Nurses and Caregivers offer a wide range of home healthcare services and programs for seniors.
At TeamLife, our Care Professionals are specialized in memory care services, keeping your loved one safe.
We work with you to ensure you are aware of your benefits and are provided the in-home care and equipment you deserve
One of the leading causes of hospital readmission is the lack of proper support following a hospital discharge.
This is what sets TeamLife apart from the others.
Please ask us about our TeamLife Care Guide, for complete details on our innovative services and programs, enabling you or your loved one to live life their way.
Registered Nurse Home Health
Care begins in hospital/medical facility prior to release
CareBnMe™ A TeamLife Program
Connecting seniors with care programs hosted at pop-up locations
Personal/Companion Home Care
Customized care plan tailored to your specific lifestyle
Care Tech Made Simple
Mobile tools and wearables promoting healthy outcomes
Memory Care Therapies
Safety and quality of life through validation and redirection therapy
Connecting family members to your loved ones care status
Respite Care For Family Caregivers
Everyone deserves to take a break: Step out of the everyday routine
Home Safety Modifications
Modifications to create a safe and happy home environment